The Remote Resort Private Wedding Experience
- A coordinator to work with you in advance on all of the details.
- Personal escort to and from the District Office in Taveuni to complete the marriage license registration (see documents required on right).
- Flowers including bouquet and decorations for the ceremony location.
- A selection of ceremony locations include beach, garden or ocean view deck.
- Two Fijian Warrior escorts to the ceremony.
- A Minister or Celebrant to perform the wedding ceremony.
- Champagne toast.
- A private candlelit dinner for the wedding couple.
- Private brunch served In-villa the following morning.
The Private Wedding experience is $2,895 Fiji dollars (including the 20% Goverment VAT and Hotel Tax).
Weddings at the Resort can be performed on any day except Sunday. Only one wedding is performed each day at the Resort. A Wedding photographer or videographer can also be arranged to capture the event, just ask for our recommendations.
For any resort wedding enquiries, please email email@example.com
Wedding Documents Required
A Fiji marriage is legally accepted worldwide. The following documents are required to legally register your marriage in Fiji (all in English):
- Valid Passports.
- Original or certified copy of Birth Certificates.
- Statutory declaration stating that each person is not married.
- Divorce decree (if previously married). Death certificate (if spouse died).
- For persons under the age of 21, parental consent is required.
Marriage registration can only be completed on weekdays (excluding Fiji public holidays)